Summary: You can invest in the UFC by purchasing stocks of its parent company, Endeavor Group Holdings (EDR), available on the NYSE. Endeavor acquired a 50.1% stake in UFC in 2016.
Investing is straightforward: choose a trusted brokerage like eToro, create an account, deposit funds, and buy Endeavor's stock. UFC currently has no plans for an independent IPO. Notable UFC stakeholders include firms like KKR Group and celebrities such as Mark Wahlberg and Ben Affleck.
Get the daily newsletter keeping 200,000 investors ahead of the market.
Can you Buy UFC Stocks?
Yes, you can invest in the UFC indirectly. The UFC is a part of Endeavor Group Holdings (EDR), a well-known company in the media and entertainment industry. Endeavor's stocks are available to the public on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol EDR.
By investing in Endeavor, you're essentially buying a piece of the UFC. To get started, we recommend finding a reliable stock trading platform near you that offers access to the NYSE. This way, you can easily buy and handle Endeavor shares, and indirectly invest in the UFC.
How to Buy UFC Stocks
To leverage the escalating popularity of the UFC, you might consider investing in its parent company, Endeavor Group Holdings, which trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol EDR. Currently valued at around $6.5 billion, Endeavor stands as a beacon of potential growth, largely thanks to UFC's expanding global fan base.
To help you invest in the UFC from any region, here's a straightforward guide:
- Choose a Brokerage: To begin, opt for a reputable brokerage to handle your investments. We recommend using eToro for its user-friendly interface and extensive offerings.
- Open an Account: Once you've selected eToro, you'll need to create an account. This process involves sharing some personal information and connecting a bank account.
- Deposit Funds: The next step is to transfer money from your bank into your newly established eToro account, setting the stage for your investment journey.
- Buy Stock: Using eToro's robust platform, look for Endeavor Group Holdings (ticker: EDR) to find and purchase the stock, effectively investing in the UFC.
- Place Your Order: Finally, determine the number of shares you wish to purchase and at what price. You have the option of choosing between a market or limit order to finalize your investment.
Will the UFC IPO?
As of now, the UFC doesn't have plans to conduct an Initial Public Offering (IPO) because it operates as a private entity under the wing of Endeavor Group Holdings. This parent company is already publicly listed, allowing investors to indirectly participate in the UFC's financial journey through investments in Endeavor.
Who Owns the UFC?
Endeavor Group Holdings is the primary stakeholder of the UFC, holding a majority share of 50.1% as of 2016, acquired at a valuation of $4 billion. The residual ownership of UFC is distributed among various venture capital entities and notable personalities. This includes firms such as KKR Group and Silver Lake, along with celebrated figures like Mark Wahlberg and Ben Affleck.
In conclusion, securing a stake in the rapidly growing UFC franchise is indeed feasible through the acquisition of stocks from its parent entity, Endeavor Group Holdings, listed as EDR on the NYSE. Since its significant acquisition in 2016, Endeavor has further solidified its position in the media and entertainment sector, partly attributed to UFC's burgeoning global audience.
To get started, prospective investors can initiate their venture through user-friendly platforms like eToro, offering a straightforward pathway to purchasing Endeavor stocks. Although UFC presently holds no ambition towards an independent IPO, investors can still reap the rewards of its growth trajectory by investing in Endeavor.