Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a few different ways:
- Information you provide to us: When you fill out a form on our website, we may collect your name, email address, phone number or other information you provide us.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about your device and your activity on our site, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring site and dates/times of website visits. We may also collect information about the pages you view and the links you click on our site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our website and services: We may use the information we collect about you to operate, maintain and improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you: We may use the information we collect to communicate with you about our website and services, including to respond to your inquiries or communicate with you about any problems with our site.
- To customize our website and services: We may use the information we collect to provide you with customized content and features on our website and tailor our services to your interests and preferences.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the limited circumstances described below:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties if you have consented to us doing so.
- For legal reasons or to protect our users: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with the law; (ii) prevent fraud or abuse; or (iii) protect our property rights or the rights of our users.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information, including the right to access, correct or delete your personal information. You may also have the right to object to our use of your personal information or withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information.